Top Tip in Top 7 Questions to Help You Find A Great Real Estate Agent
“You’ve got to be on the same page with your agent about your property. We’ve got to put everything on the table: Look this is how it is, and then the real estate agent can then help you to position your property in its best light, and to understand how we’re going to attract buyers to find the property and fall in love.”
With over a decade of experience as a Property Makeover and Change Specialist, Belinda has spent many years helping transform homes and lives. You will find all aspects of Downsizing covered by Belinda and Geoff Grist in this workshop, “Top 7 Questions to Help You Find a GREAT Real Estate Agent” including Q&A asked by seniors in a friendly, relaxed environment, your home! This online workshop is FREE.
Changes in work practices over 20 years
- The practice has evolved.
- Before, there were only single agents, but now, there are team
- In the past, real estate agents had one-on-one service because there was no internet before.
Required credentials of a Real Estate Agent
- Recent certificate changes
- Within four years, the agent must transition to Class 2
- Every office must have ‘licensee in charge’ Class 1
- Ongoing CPD
- Look up your prospective agents accreditation to ensure currency
What costs and service standards should you expect
- No profit from marketing costs
- For your marketing spend, what do you get?
- What do you get for your commission?
- What are service standards?
– buyer communication
– seller communication
– email, phone, in person
How to interview a Real Estate Agent to sell your home (Questions to Help You Find A Great Real Estate Agent)
- Most like to meet 3 prospective agents
- Have a list of questions – download the free resource below.
- Cheap does not necessarily mean the right choice!
- Expensive does not necessarily mean the best!
- Ask for references
- Invest in your marketing
Top tips for what to expect from your Real Estate Agent
- Be on the same page from day 1 of your journey
- Make sure you have communication plan is set
- Stay up to date with the market
- Most expensive/cheapest is not necessarily the best – do your research
Missed the previous workshop?
Download the Free Resource:
To get the Top 7 Questions to Help you Find a GREAT Real Estate Agent, register to our Members Portal and go to Part 3: Adding Value to Your Family
This course is the last part of my 3 part Rightsize Your Home downsizing program, designed to break down the property presentation challenge ahead of you and get you into it!
Rightsize Your Home Part 3: Adding Value to Your Family Home will get you on your way, covering all the practical tips and insights I have used over the last decade of helping thousands of homeowners get in control and get through their property presentation enabling millions of dollars of added property value and a more profitable and efficient transition process, whether they were selling or renting it out after their move.