Belinda leaves no stone unturned, in a quest to answer all your downsizing questions and help you overcome the fear and challenges that it so often presents. Belinda and expert contributors covered all aspects of Downsizing with proven tips and strategies to planning a stress-free Downsize so you can feel more positive about your next move. Belinda’s experience and qualifications in this niche property market position her as a leading authority in the field.
- You are an empty nester looking to downsize from the family home
- Finding your home no longer serves the purpose you bought it for
- You have retired and ready to embrace the next stage of life
- You are baby boomers who are helping their parents downsize
- You are emptying a house after the death of a parent, or downsize of a parent
- You need to declutter and don't know how or where to begin
- You are preparing your house for sale and want to maximise your profit
- You want a stress-free downsize
- You are searching for a 'downsizing how-to guide'
- How to Understand the right time, moving roadblocks, and how to be ready for your downsize
- 7 Secrets to Enjoying Moving from The Family Home
- How to start a conversation with parents who have mixed feelings about moving
- How to deal with differences of opinion among siblings
- How to set the flight plan and where to fly - residential purchase, retirement living, over 55s, build a granny flat, sea change or a tree change
- How to Source and Connect with your Support Downsizing team
- The best ways to approach selling, buying, decluttering, packing and moving
- The “Rightsize Your Home Framework with 5 Steps, advice, practical tips to coordinate your entire downsize
- How to sort your belongings at a methodical, sensitive and steady pace including valuing family treasures, what to donate, toss or sell
- How to prepare your home for sale and maximising your profit
- “Rightsizing” Financial Planning Considerations and Tips
- Success stories from empty-nesters who embraced change and are now enjoying the ‘Rightsize’ lifestyle
An insightful and encouraging book…
The book is an insightful and encouraging book that will help readers enjoy and make the most of their retirement. It book will help them to 'downsize' and be positive about the next move and make the transition easier for those who are Empty Nesters and it will put them back in control of their lives and rightsizing their homes with confidence and ease.
Reviewed By Mamta Madhavan for Readers Favorite
It’s a practical How to manual that steps you through the practical issues
Moving at any time is likely to be a stressful activity. Especially when the move may require downsizing & sort through many years of memories & collectibles. So Belinda's book is not only a great guide to anyone about to embark upon this move, but it's a practical How to manual that steps you through the practical issues. If you're contemplating such a move soon, make it easy & read Belinda's book first.
What a wonderfully practical book full of excellent tips and strategies
What a wonderfully practical book full of excellent tips and strategies to embrace the next stage of life. Belinda has captured the essence of what holds most people back from Rightsizing their home and given us the tools and motivation to overcome the obstacles with ease. Well worth reading.
Managing Director, propertybuyer.com.au
If you only read one book this year, make it this one!
It's no surprise that Belinda Woolrych has finally written a book about a property if you only read one book this year, make it this one!
Residential Sales, Richardson & Wrench
The book acts as a guide, a coach and checklist
I have heard it said many times if you want to get a job done, give it to a busy person. Belinda has achieved all this because of her organized approach. Her system has been a reliable framework for a number of clients and now the book is an extension of that system so that others further away can enjoy the same benefits. The book acts as a guide, a coach, and a checklist where one can step through a process in their own timeframe and budget. A great resource.
Principal, Drake Real Estate
Wealth of experience and knowledge
Congratulations on combining your wealth of experience, and knowledge to provide Empty-Nester Australians with a practical guide to Rightsizing.
Principal, Property Focus In Sydney
Highly motivated, passionate and skilled
I have co-presented with Belinda on a number of downsizing seminars now and have clients who have also utilized Belinda's services and spoken highly of the experience and success they have achieved as a result of her skills and services. Belinda is a highly motivated, passionate, and skilled professional who I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Certified Financial Planner, Retire by Design